Menges Medizintechnik offers manufacturer-independent radiation protection services for hospitals, radiologists and general practitioners.
- Project planning of new installations, conversions or replacement of X-ray equipment
- Acceptance and partial acceptance tests, constancy tests
- Mammography screening
- Support with legal requirements and regulatory directives
- Hands-on radiation safety training courses
- Dismantling and disposal of X-ray equipment
It would be a pleasure for us to support you with the organization and implementation of new installations and to carry out conversions or the replacement of X-ray equipment for you.
We will take care of:
- Project management in the field of radiation safety law and hospital facilities
- Cost planning, pre-project optimization of radiation safety
- Coordination of the reports (calculation reports and radiation protection measurements)
- Provision of lead materials (lead foil, protective windows, doors, curtains)
- Support with regulatory submissions (construction and operating permit)
- Support with regulatory inspections
- Attendance during negotiations on site
We carry out acceptance and partial acceptance tests for medical X-ray equipment and cooperate with many manufacturers and suppliers. We would be pleased to advise you and help you with the handling.
- Acceptance tests on medical X-ray facilities
- Acceptance tests on image display devices (monitors)
- Acceptance tests of detectors and CR readers
Constancy tests ensure that the quality of X-ray equipment or peripheral devices are maintained and are carried out by us according to the valid norm standards and within the permissible intervals.
- Implementation at fixed prices without hidden costs
- Scheduling of appointments under consideration of your business requirements
- Compliance with inspection intervals according to the applicable norms
- Calibrated test equipment for constancy testing is provided by us.
- Training courses for self-implementation
You will soon be able to find out more about our range of further training courses here.
If you have any questions regarding our radiation safety services, please contact Mr. Robert Magauer.
Ing. Robert Magauer, MBA
Manager X-Ray Solutions
+43 664 96 76 336